Delta Flyer makes it easy to Synchro Summon this card. Summon "Delta Flyer" while you control a face-up Level 4 Winged Beast monster, activate the effect of "Delta Flyer" targeting that monster, turning it into Level 5. Then you can Tuning them both into Barcha.
Normal Dragunity decks usually have some difficulties Synchro Summoning this card, but a Dragonwings build (a Hybrid deck consisting of Dragunities and Blackwings) can do this quickly, simply be using Blackwing Armor Master with Dragunity Brandistock or Blackwing Armed Wing with Dragunity Phalanx. If you're using this strategy, make sure to add Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind and Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North to your Deck, since both Blackwing Armor Master and Blackwing Armed Wing needs Blackwing Tuner to be Summoned.
* If you have a buried Dragunity Phalanx and no cards on the field, you can Special Summon Dragunity Knight - Barcha using Blackwing - Gust the Backblast and Dragunity Dux. Special Summon Gust by its own effect and Normal Summon Dux, allowing Phalanx to be Special Summoned.
* If you have a buried Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite, you can use its effect to Special Summon itself, then Normal Summon Delta Flyer and use it's effect to increase the level of Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite to 5. You can then Tune them both for this card.
You can Synchro Summon this monster by activating One for One discarding Transforming Sphere to Special Summon Dragunity Tribus or any Level 1 Winged Beast from your Deck or Hand. Normal Summon Debris Dragon to Special Summon "Transforming Sphere" from your Graveyard. allowing you to Synchro Summon "Barcha".
You can easily Summon this card with Shield Wing, Dragunity Dux and Dragunity Phalanx. Set Shield Wing. With its effect, it could survive until your next turn. Then, Normal Summon Dragunity Dux, and use its effect by targetting Dragunity Phalanx. Use the effect of Dragunity Phalanx and tune Shield Wing, Dragunity Dux" and Dragunity Phalanx. If you have Double Summon or Ultimate Offering, you can do that in only 1 turn.
If this monster is equipped with "Dragunity Partisan", then "Barcha" becomes a Tuner. You can then prevent this card from being destroyed with "Tuner's Barrier."
Having Dragunity Brandistock and Dragunity Pilum in your Graveyard could give you a wide variety of attack options. You could destroy two monsters, or attack directly twice for at least 2600 damage, or a mix of both, attacking a monster once and then directly.
If you control a Dragunity Legionnaire, you can send Equip Cards from Dragunity Knight - Barcha to the Graveyard and destroy cards your opponent controls. If Dragunity Aklys is sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 extra card.
Use Future Fusion to get as many "Dragunity" Dragons into your Graveyard as possible to equip to this card.
Keep in mind that you can also equip the Dragunity Synchro Monsters to this card, or even Dragunity Arma monsters.
* After that, you can Special Summon them one by one each turn via Dragunity Militum
* If Dragunity Arma Leyvaten is Special Summoned this way, its effect also activates, providing Militum another monster to Special Summon later.
This card can form a combo to summon Trident Dragion, if you have three copies of Dragunity Phalanx in your Graveyard. First, Synchro Summon this card and equip it with three copies of Phalanx then Special Summon each Phalanx through its effect. Then Tune one Phalanx with Barcha for Trident Dragion and destroy the other two Phalanx with Trident's effect for OTK.
You can also use Dragon Mastery to power-up this card further.
* If Barcha already run out of Dragunity equip cards (such by Dragunity Legionnaire's or Dragunity Militum's effects), this card can also "recharge" Barcha for more Dragunity cards (Unfortunately, this strategy will also decrease your Hand Advantage further.)