In a "Raidraptor" deck, you can tribute Raidraptor - Mimicry Lanius to Special Summon Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius from your deck, then you can banish it from your graveyard to get another Raidraptor from the deck, which can be Special Summoned by the effect of Vanishing Lanius, providing easy access to a Rank 4 Xyz Summon.
This card affords "Harpie"/"Blackwing" Decks to have access to a "Harpie" or "Blackwing" monster as long as they have a Level 4 Winged Beast out. They can also tag out one restricted or inadequate "Harpie" (or "Blackwing") monster for a better one in the Deck or destroy a backfield Spell Card|Spell or Trap Card|Trap that needs to go (like Skill Drain or Gravity Bind).
* With the above strategy and Hysteric Party in a strong "Harpie" Deck, the chance to take an opponent out in one turn increases dramatically.
Use this card in a Deck with 3 "Harpies" (perhaps 2 "Harpie Lady 1s" and 1 Harpie Lady 3) and 3 "Hunter Owls". If you have one of those monsters (or even Harpie Queen), use this card to swap one out for the other and activate Inferno Reckless Summon. If you Special Summon a "Hunter Owl", this combo will allow you to Special Summon 3 Winged Beast monsters to the field, each with 2500 ATK, that cannot be attacked. If you Special Summon "Harpie Lady 3" with this effect, you will Special Summon the rest of the "Harpie Ladies" from your Deck and any "Harpie Queens" in the Graveyard. To pile on the ATK, further raise their attacks with "Harpie's Hunting Ground" or Rising Air Current.
* Be sure to be careful with timing of "Harpie's Hunting Ground", since its effect is mandatory (you must target a Spell/Trap), which can result in its own destruction.
This card works well with Harpie Lady and "Harpies' Hunting Ground" for continued back row control.
You may also Special Summon Barrier Statue of the Stormwinds to block your opponent's Special Summon of non-WIND monsters.
Tribute Kujakujaku to get 2 monsters from your Deck instead of 1.
Use this card if one of your monsters is chosen as a target of a monster's effect, Trap or Spell Card to Tribute it to get a new monster while the effect of the other card will loose its target and its effect.
Activate the effect of Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn to boost another "Blackwing" monster by at least 2000 ATK. Then use "Swallow's Nest" to Tribute "Sirocco" and Summon another one from the Deck and boost the same monster again at least another 2000 ATK.
* Additionally use with Blackback to Summon the Tributed "Sirocco" and attempt an OTK. Example with the weakest "Blackwing" monster: Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield + 1st "Sirocco" = 2100, "Swallow's Nest" to 2nd "Sirocco" and "Blackback" the 1st "Sirocco". Both effects again +4000 each. 2100 + 4000 + 4000 = 10100.
Chain this card from your hand during your Battle Phase to Tribute a monster that has already attacked for another one from the Deck to attack again.
You can use this card with a "Harpie Queen" and Elegant Egotist to Summon another "Harpie", then Tribute it off to Summon "Soldier of Mist Valley" and Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster.
You can Tribute Dark Nephthys with this card to Summon another copy from your Deck for both an extra 2400 attacker during the Battle Phase and also an extra destroyed Spell or Trap. (This also works with Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, but it is not as effective.)
* Also, you can Special Summon Simorgh, Bird of Ancestry with Ancient Rules, attack with it then use this card to bring out Dark Nephthys and attack again with the latter, with the edge of dishing away 3 Spells/Traps at the same turn
Use Mischief of the Yokai to decrease the Level of either Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu or Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca to Level 8 and Tribute it to Special Summon "Dark Nephthys" and destroy a Spell or Trap Card after attacking with the Tributed "Earthbound Immortal" for maximum damage.
* You can use this strategy on Blackwing - Abrolhos the Megaquake. Use its effect to return your opponent's Spells and Traps to their hand, then or after you attack, use "Swallow's Nest" to Summon "Dark Simorgh".
By Tributing a Level 4 Winged Beast monster, you can Special Summon Sacred Crane to draw another card from your Deck.
You can use this card with Battlestorm to get around "Skill Drain". If your opponent has "Skill Drain" active, and you control 3 or more Winged Beasts, including "Battlestorm", activate the effect of "Battlestorm" and Chain "Swallow's Nest". Since "Battlestorm" is Tributed and no longer on the field, its effect is not negated and can destroy "Skill Drain".
This card can also help with a "Dragunity" Deck.
* This card, Dragunity Primus Pilus, and Dragunity Brandistock can create an OTK. First, Tribute Summon or Special Summon "Primus Pilus", equipping it with "Brandistock". This will let him attack twice for 4400 damage. Next, activate this card, Tributing "Primus Pilus" for another, and equipping that one with another "Brandistock", allowing the new one to attack twice for another 4400, for 8800 damage total.
Use this card to Summon another Shield Wing when one you already control would be destroyed by battle.