Special Summon this card by the effect of Goblindbergh, then activate its effect to Special Summon 2 Level 4 monsters from your Deck; then a Xyz Monster that requires 3 Level 4 monsters, such as Number 16: Shock Master, Number 32: Shark Drake, Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon, One-Eyed Skill Gainer, Vylon Disigma etc can be Xyz Summoned.
* If the Warrior-Type monsters were Special Summon, Xyz Summon Heroic Champion - Kusanagi with them.
Use Creepy Coney to deal 2000 damage in "Rabbit" Decks.
Special Summon 2 monsters with 1000 ATK or less then activate Tannhauser Gate to combine their Levels. With this, it's possible to Xyz Summon high-Ranked Xyz Monsters, such as Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis, Number 25: Force Focus, Sword Breaker, Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings, Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis etc.
Special Summon 2 Level 3 monster to Xyz Summon Leviair the Sea Dragon; during the owner's next turn, activate the effect of "Leviair" to Special Summon this banished card and use its effect again to Xyz Summon another monster.
* This works especially well with "Leviair the Sea Dragon" since "Rescue Rabbit" and "Miracle Fusion" both banish monsters that can be Special Summoned by "Leviair".
* With "Elemental HERO" monsters, Special Summon 2 copies of "Elemental HERO Avian", "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix", Elemental HERO Clayman or Elemental HERO Sparkman to Summon Elemental HERO Great Tornado, Elemental HERO Nova Master, Elemental HERO Gaia or Elemental HERO The Shining, respectively, since they just require any "Elemental HERO" monsters and a monster of the respective Attribute.
This card can be used in a "Gem-Knight" Deck to Special Summon 2 "Gem-Knight Garnet|Garnets", 2 "Gem-Knight Tourmaline|Tourmalines" or 2 "Gem-Knight Sapphire|Sapphires" to Fusion Summon any of the "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster.
* Use Particle Fusion to Fusion Summon and increase the Fusion Monster's ATK.
* Alternatively, Special Summon 2 LIGHT Attribute monsters, such as "Alexandrite Dragon", and use Lightwave Tuning on one of them for an instant Synchro Summon.
Special Summon 2 copies of Gladiator Beast Andal and Contact Fusion|Contact Fuse Gladiator Beast Essedarii. Alternatively, Special Summon Test Tiger from the hand and shuffle "Andal" to the Deck to get a Gladiator Beast Bestiari followed by a Contact Fusion for Gladiator Beast Gyzarus.
Have Mira the Star-Bearer on the field before using this card's effect. This will allow Special Summoned monsters to stay alive.
If the opponent has a banished "Rescue Rabbit" and the owner is playing an "The Agent|Agent" Deck, Xyz Summon "Leviair the Sea Dragon" using either Tour Guide From the Underworld or The Agent of Creation - Venus and Genex Ally Birdman, then use the effect of "Leviair" to Summon the opponent's banished "Rescue Rabbit", use its effect, and Summon two copies of Mystical Shine Ball from the owner's Deck. This is especially good because if they used Gold Sarcophagus on it, they will no longer receive it when its effect expires.
This can be used as support in a Ritual Deck that uses Advanced Ritual Art to make further use of the Normal Monsters.
This card works well with Infected Mail, as the monsters Special Summoned by this effect will be destroyed at the end of the turn anyway.
This card can also be used in combination with Double Summon, which allows yourself to Tribute the two Special Summoned monsters for any Level 7 or higher monster.
Summon two copies of a Dragon-Type monster with this card, and then use Dragonic Tactics to Special Summon a Level 8 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck.
Activate this card's effect to bring out 2 "Tune Warriors", then activate Symbols of Duty to send one of the Warrior-Type monsters to the grave and bring a Level 5 monster from your Graveyard (or Foolish Burial or Armageddon Knight could be used (if it happens to be a DARK monster)). Use them as Synchro Materials for "Stardust Dragon".
If a Level 4 monster is on your field, Special Summon two more Level 4 monsters can be Special Summoned, then use one of the Normal Monsters and your other monster to Summon "Princess Cologne (card)|Princess Cologne". When your second Normal Monster is destroyed at the end of the turn, the effect of "Cologne" can be used to Summon a powerful monster from your Deck, like Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Millennium Shield. This works especially well combined with Supply Squad.